Thank you for taking the time to look at what we do to to help students grow in their relationship with Jesus. Meet Harry who is our student worker at The Community Church.
We're so excited to have our students back! We've missed you over what has been a very long summer break. We're also thrilled to welcome new students that want to join our church community and grow in their relationship to Jesus.
We have some great events lined up.
To kick us off:
- 25th September: prayer and fasting weekend
- 29th September: Social night with games and a chance to meet new people
- 30th September: Online prayer and praise
- 2nd October: Quiz night
- 4th October: Online church or church in the afternoon
For more info go to our instagram page: blueprintscommchurch
We are set on empowering a generation and believe in building an environment where you can be inspired, encouraged and challenged in every area to live life to the full.
Lives that are lived to the full are ones that impact others, we want to create space where you can grow and flourish by being a part of our church community and all that we are involved in.
- Our weekly small groups (Blueprints) meets through zoom. We love this as a place of laughter and where we can come to know Jesus in a deeper way. As soon as we can safely do this physically together, we will do.
- Student workers: we have a great team whose heart is to see students thrive whilst at university. We are always available to talk to for any situation or circumstance.
- Messaging group: for updates and prayer requests
- Mentoring: We have volunteers both from our student group and wider church family that will happily spend time with you to help you in your walk of life, for advice, prayer and fellowship.
- We'll be regularly updating our social media streams to encourage you
We have no idea how long this will last but we are ready and determined to see God’s Kingdom breakthrough, for people to be connected, and opportunities to care for others, in and out of church.
We host a midweek small group called 'Blueprints'. It is a great opportunity to meet and connect with new people.
Sometimes we share a meal, play ten pin bowling or just go for a walk, there is something for everyone in our regular programme of social events.
At 'Blueprints', we
believe it's important to have an environment where you have
the freedom to share your experiences and ask any questions that you
might have about life and faith. We’re confident you’ll feel right at home with us.
In addition to our midweek get togethers, we also join up with the wider church for our Sunday morning celebrations at The Community Church. This is currently online though we will be trialling in person gatherings for our students on the 4th of October.
Don't worry about transport to and from the meetings as we arrange that free of charge!
We’d love to meet you and introduce you to one of our amazing 'Blueprints' leaders.
Just get in contact with us to find out more.